Come on in, what’re you waiting for? How long did it take you to get here? Well, am glad you are here. Let’s get started. This is certainly a review post. I got you, didn’t it?
Well what are we reviewing? It’s just right there on top, ‘Wealthy Affiliate’. Now before you login, let me give you a thorough and comprehensive description of the picture you will find. With the experience I have had at Wealthy Affiliate, I can confidently say this review reflects my Honest experience and what I have found inside after Login.
I recommend you take time and read this before checking it out, because am I going to be reviewing Wealthy Affiliate inside out. So you understand exactly what it is, about Wealthy Affiliate that sets it apart from other affiliate marketing platforms.
First things first. What is Affiliate Marketing?
An Affiliate is just simply a promoter of goods and services of other people. Now Affiliate Marketing is the process of making money by promoting other people’s products and in return receiving a commission after a sale or a successful referral.
This is how it works, taking Amazon.com as an example, an affiliate is given a unique URL which he/she will use to promote a certain product. Advertisements may be through social media (Facebook, Twitter among others), YouTube or A blog on their affiliate website.
When a customer buys something at Amazon.com through the affiliate link, a commission of 5%-7% is given to the affiliate. Other Affiliate marketing sites include Clickbank, where you’ll find everything from weight loss guides, pet care, and many other products to choose from. There several affiliate programs for almost anything of your interest and with varying commissions.
So, what benefits are there in Affiliate Marketing?
- Well for starters, you don’t have to worry about customer fulfilment or shipping and other logistics.
- The cost of starting up your affiliate business is amazingly lower compared to other business. Thus, has minimal risks to it.
- Secondly, Payments are fast and easily traceable through affiliate links, so there is no confusion or getting credit for sales.
- Another thing is that it’s a potential gold mine, provided that you learn the right skills and apply them correctly. Many people have quit their high paying jobs because their making a 6 figure income per month just from Affiliate Marketing.
- There is a variety of different Affiliate programs for almost anything you might be into. So, one has a wide variety of options to choose from. You actually get to do what you love, sounds great, doesn’t it?
- You’re your own boss. It’s your business, it’s your site, you get to do anything you like with it
- Joining affiliate programs is FRE! Others may just need you to have your own site before you sign up but there absolutely no charges for sign up.
- You don’t create the products or concern yourself with warehousing and other logistics.
- You may get up to 100% commissions on some products. Yes! 100 percent.
- Competition may be steep but with proper training, you’ll get the Google, Bing and Yahoo rankings. Others have done it, so can you. After all there is over 3.5 billion plus people surfing the internet in a day. That’s definitely a humongous audience just waiting to see what you have to say.
Now, like the saying goes, ‘You can’t be a jack of all trades’. We’re gifted differently, so it’s important to be HONEST with yourself. Like it or not, Affiliate Marketing is not for everyone. If you’re looking for a get-rich-quick scheme, don’t have much time cause of many jobs or hate solving problems then you’ll be in for disappointments. Okay, let’s look at the down side of it?
- High competition: As if building a great site isn’t enough, you face traffic competition from fellow affiliates in the Market segment (Niche), which means if you can’t have any traffic to your site, you can’t generate any revenue.
- Low commission offers. Depending on the company or product the commission may be low. Some offers don’t convert well despite good traffic coming in. So, it’s important to look for popular offers with high conversions.
- Often times Affiliate marketing is exaggerated. People have told stories of earning $30 000 in just 1 month. Its true many people put it like a get-rich-quick scheme but that isn’t correct. Without consistency, some effort and investing in the right training and tools, you will hit a wall! Have the right perceptive from the start because truth be told, it requires patience to be successful in any business.
Affiliate Disclaimer: Please know that I am affiliate for Wealthy Affiliate and when you click any link here, I will earn a commission. As required by Federal Trade Commission
What is Wealth Affiliate?
Okay, let’s talk about these guys now. Who are they? Well Wealthy Affiliate is an Affiliate site founded by two expert Affiliates, Kyle and Carson in 2005. It’s been in the business for over 13 years, and provides the best of the best Affiliate training till date. Wait! How true is this? Let’s find out.
Wealth Affiliate – Overview and Rankings
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Website URL: www.wealthyaffiliate.com
Support: 5.0 out of 5.0
Training: 4.8 out of 5.0
Research Tools: 4.6 out of 5.0
Website Builder: 4.9 out of 5.0
WordPress Hosting: 4.8 out of 5.0
Success Stories: 4.5 out of 5.0
Price: Starter member (FREE), Premium Membership ($49/month or $359/year)
allthingsim.com Rating: 4.9 out of 5.0
Wealthy Affiliate – A Community of Experts and Beginners in online Marketing
At Wealthy Affiliate, one has a whole community, about 800 000+ people from 195 different countries, to help every step of the way. Community support is 24/7 with quick response to any questions one can have. Affiliates of all levels, are just a click away to chip in and give help where it’s needed.
It provides a platform which encourages learning from others, sharing as well as building productive relationships with absolute strangers, amazing right? Many experts, newbies and intermediate affiliates can meet and network together.
Besides that, there is Live Chat, for instant answers, and also SiteSupport. Now with SiteSupport you get technical support for any issues you may have with your websites to make sure their running well.
Wealthy Affiliate training – Enjoy learning from The Best of The Best in The Industry
There basically two sets of Modules provided by Wealthy Affiliate. One is the Online Entrepreneur Certification Module and the other is Affiliate Bootcamp. These come in a variety of learning formats including videos, texts, live classes and Tutorials.
The Online Entrepreneur Certification is meant to help one turn their ideas into profits. It’s consists of 5 courses and 70 lessons with practical tasks to help you apply as you learn.
You get to learn how to qualify your idea or interest into a good Niche, build a website around that Niche, how to build your audience and pull traffic to your site and lastly how to monetize your website to get a Passive income in the long run.
Once your website is up and running with people viewing it, you can easily monetize it in several ways such as e-commerce, drop shipping, local marketing, adsense, Facebook ads, SEO, pay-per-click, email marketing, lead generation et citera. All these ways and many others are covered at Wealthy Affiliate.
Affiliate Bootcamp is slightly different as it focuses more on building a business around the ‘Internet Marketing’ Niche. Sub niches under this include but not limited to: Affiliate Marketing, Digital marketing, email list building and Email marketing and online entrepreneurship among others. This consists of 7 courses with 70 courses also with practical tasks to help you apply as you progress in the training. Check them out below:
These are both comprehensive and advanced modules taught in a step by step approach to help the Affiliate student grasp them easily.
Wealthy Affiliate Program – The Best! High Recurring Commissions
It has the best Affiliate program, with as high as 50% commissions. By taking the Bootcamp module, one is trained on how they can promote Wealthy Affiliate and other similar websites in the Internet Marketing Niche. You get paid by referring people to the website. The commissions are recurring but also dependent on your membership.
Commissions are $8 for the first month $19 dollar special offer, then $23.50 thereafter. For a starter member however, you earn $4 for the first month special offer, then $11.75 monthly and $87.50 yearly commissions.
Wealthy Affiliate Toolbox – Get Your Forks and Start Digging!
‘Wow! Building my own website by myself.’ It sounds cumbersome and a long shot, right? No worries, Wealthy Affiliate incorporates the SiteRubix platform which creates your website in just 30 seconds. Yes, it’s that fast. Besides that, one doesn’t have to worry about hosting, as this is also included in SiteRubix.
Normally, to successfully run a website you need to buy a domain and pay for hosting but at Wealthy Affiliate, you get to create your own 2 websites for FREE. This is to help you get rolling. Claim your 2 free websites here
SiteRubix will also allow engagement of your website with other users at Wealthy Affiliate, through the SiteComment. This means others will be able to provide constructive advice and feedback on your site as well as content. This in turn helps improves your rankings. Leading to more traffic to your site.
Also, included is SiteContent which helps your with content creation. It comes with templates and also grammar checkers among other things, to help you create good quality content. If you’re not much of a writer like myself, then this is for you too.
Well, wait now. Am not finished. Have you heard of Jaaxy?
This is a powerful keyword research tool provided at Wealthy Affiliate. It allows you to search for the good, less competitive keywords you will need to make high quality content, which leads to better rankings. Jaaxy, includes domain search among others to give you the available domains in that keyword. Start researching your keywords here.
Wealth Affiliate costs – But I said it’s FREE!
Joining Wealthy Affiliate is absolutely FREE, however Wealthy Affiliate has two membership packages. Starter membership and Premium membership.
As a starter member you get the following:
- Live help for 7 days
- Your own 2 free websites
- SiteDomains. An ALL inclusive domain platform with WHOIS Privacy protection, 24/7 support, domain security among others.
- Website Backup
- Beginner training Course
- Personal Affiliate blog
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training. This is only for the phase 1 course
- Walkthrough videos of WA
- Keyword research with Jaaxy. You get 30 searches
- Training classrooms – 2
- Affiliate program participation
- 1 on 1 coaching for the first 7 days
Now as a starter member you can certainly get things rolling, but in the long run I would recommend you upgrade to Premium membership to allow you to grow your business and have access to more resources and features.
Now, Premium membership comes with everything Wealthy Affiliate has to offer you. In the first month, you get a 60% percent discount which is $19 and afterwards its $49 per month. Depending on your preference you can opt for the $228 yearly plan ($19 per month) where you get to save $131.Take a look at the premium membership package.
- Weekly LIVE Interactive classrooms from experts in the industry.
- Have access to over 300 + hours of Expert educative past classes.
- ALL Online Entrepreneurship certification courses (50 lessons)
- ALL Affiliate Bootcamp Courses (70 lessons)
- An Amazing catalog of Industry Training with over 1000+ Training modules from the ‘community training’ program.
- Your Own authority Wealthy Affiliate Blog to share your experience and journey online. These blogs can earn you credit within WA which you can convert to $ if you wish to.
- A user-friendly website platform to get building your 50 websites.
- 3000+ beautiful website designs and themes to suit every Niche you choose.
- Over 51 973 Website feature ‘Add Ons’
- SiteDomains. An ALL inclusive domain platform with WHOIS Privacy protection, 24/7 support, domain security among others.
- SiteSpeed. Helps increase loading speed of your websites.
- SiteProtect. Helps protect from SPAM
- SiteHealth. Analysis of Website to show healthy and status on Google index
- SiteFeedback. Allows you to get feedback on your website from REAL people to improve it from the customers’ perspective.
- Advanced Website Training. Be an Expert with WordPress through the 100’s of training modules available.
- Free SSL Certificates for better encryption on websites with your own domain
- Ability to purchase domain names from within WA platform
- Antivirus for malware and virus protection.
- Access to 1,000,000+ free to use images from pexels, pixabay and unsplash
- Earn 100 percent more than free starter members in the Wealthy Affiliate program.
Wealthy Affiliate – Feedback from People Who gave it a Shoot. SCAM? Or LEGIT?
To really know whether something is a SCAM or LEGIT, I do a thorough research with the mind of a critic. Thanks to the internet, our gateway of information, I do manage to find the answers am I looking for provided I look in the right places.
From my findings and having tested out Wealthy affiliate as a starter member for about 3 days, I opted for premium membership without any hesitation so I could have access to ALL the vast incredible training resources. I can’t compare it with any other, it is by far the best I have found out there.
But, wait a second, let’s see what others have said about Wealth Affiliate.
I bet you love to have Options. Here are a few alternatives you can try out.
I really haven’t tried all the Affiliate Training programs out there, but from the few I have tried out these are really great for the novice Affiliate entrepreneurs.
- Solo Build it. This is a site similar to Wealthy Affiliate. It uses a 10 days course outline to help you build your online business, not just your website. You get to sign up for free and test it out for 90 days. Their lessons are also based on the four principles of Affiliate marketing. Choosing your Niche; building a website; growing your audience and monetizing your traffic.
- ClickbanK. Also, offers Affiliate Training but doesn’t provide you with the tools to actually build your business. They have an Affiliate Training in form of videos talking on the four stages of Affiliate marketing also focusing on the Choosing your interest (Niche), building a platform (website), growing your audience and Monetizing the traffic.
You get to sign up for free and test it out for 90 days. Their lessons are also based on the four principles of Affiliate marketing. Choosing your Niche; building a website; growing your audience and monetizing your traffic.
Why Wealthy Affiliate will always be my FIRST Option?
- I have come to realize that to be a successful affiliate you really need a good foundation, and also people to help you along the way. Indeed, as the saying goes, ‘No man’s an Island’. The community at Wealthy affiliate is very helpful, supportive and available 24/7.
- As a starter member I was given the adequate tools and training to get me started and put me in the right perspective.
- Am a big fan of the freemium plan. This allowed me to LOGIN without any risks to try to see for myself what it was really about. I was mind blown! Surely the training is thorough with abundant resources and different learning formats. I was able to create my very OWN website in just 30seconds.
- All the resources, training and tools are up-to-date and it incorporates the best and powerful web hosting and web design platforms.
- Not forgetting their high recurring commissions. As a premium member you get 50% or double the commission of starter members.
Lastly, this review may sound bias, maybe it is, but it’s the truth and nothing but the truth. I don’t have any complaint with Wealthy Affiliate so far but if anything I would love to hear from your experience. When it comes to Affiliate training, especially for beginners, there is no other I can compare to Wealthy Affiliate. I definitely recommend you try it out and judge for yourself.